Friday, February 24, 2012

First Two Days of the 2012 Winter Antifolk Fest

2012 Winter Antifolk Fest at Sidewalk Cafe
First Night
Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Miguel Morte Valentine

1. Young Witch
2.  The Christ in You
3.  Women Always Take The Winner Home
4. Snow Queen
5  Shot in Head
6. (Song from Raggedy Ann's Musical)-"When You Don't Have a Friend") + Blue

7. "We're gonna kill the California girls"
8.  Faith and Lovers

Rachel Laitman

1.  Possibilities
2.  Sea Song
3. Ally Song
4. A Better Son/Daughter (Rilo Kiley cover)
5. Couldn't Be You
6. Country Song
7. Grateful
8. Angry Boyfriend
9  Nice/Rad Boyfriend
10. Hanna

Andrew Choi

1. Beatiful Liar (#10)
2. Bitter Pill (#28)
3. Korea (#78)
4  Kroger Twilight (#25)
5. Nixon (#55)
6. First Days (#41)
7. Cleveland Avenue (#11)
8. Bethesda (#48)

Jon Berger

1. By Way of Introduction
2. In Flight
3. First  Come
4. (Add an F?) (Adenev?)
5. Wandering Heart
6. He who is me
7. One in in a thousand
8. Change of Rhythm
9. Quit Me, Baby
10. Rhymes with X
11. Poem While Running Away
12. Wins
13. Bad Fit
14. How's My Drinking
15. Komodo Rats
16. Abroad
17. In the Grey
18. Jude Law Could
19. The Pandas
20. Six Days
21.  Ballad of Jon Berger
22.  Untenable Beauty
23.  Melody n Rhyme
24  Suck Wintergreen
25. Steving
26. Right To Choose
27. I  like you
28. My name is Jon Berger

Brian Speaker

1. "I'm gonna let you down easy..."
2.  Collector
3. Telephone Switchboard Operator
4. Isabella's Ghost
5 "You creep along" (la la la L.A.'s)
6. Sun Kiss
7. "Swirl me around in your mouth. . ."
8. Song for Dan & Rachel ("She must be just like me")
9. Heart With a Hammer
10. Bird

Morgan Herringer

1. February Heat
2. Sun-Trap
3. Helium Balloon
4. Fuck You Tony
5. Prook in the Pudding
6. Cat on Chest
7. I Need A Boyfriend
8. Blackout (?)
9. B-46
10. Ghost of Rick Danko
11  Susanne

Ching Chong Song

1. Roreesa
2. Dream 7
3. Heads Will Roll
4. Not white white
5. To The Rising
6. Madeline
7. Short Reprise of Not white white
8. Who You Sleep With
9. Ghost Clock
10. Old Man

Nate Awesome

1. "Never tell your Momma. . ."
2. Last Call Girls
3. Tiptoed into Love
4. Nothing Living Can Stop Us Now
5. "Girls like you aren't supposed to like guys like me
6 "The church is my home, the bar is my vacation...."
7. "Tramps like us..."
8.  I Bleed

Alex P. and the Shoe-String Revue

1. What kind of friend is what
2. Smile In Silence
3. The 12 Minute Girl
4. You Left Me Here
 [Vamp while changing strings]
5. In The Ridge
6. How Could You

2012 Winter Antifolk Festival at Sidewalk Cafe
Second Night
Thursday February 23, 2012

Intro by Joe Crow Ryan
1. One of Each

Side O' Ranch

1. My Dues
2. So, I Like You
3. A Drinking Song Called Apathy
4. Tomboy
5. No Weed in Wythesville Virginia
6. Alcohol
7. Makes My Day
8. Mas Duro
9. Ring of Fire/Single Ladies

Girls Scouts

1. Don't Hold To Me
2. Thinking About You
3. In Your Shell
4.Doncamatic
5. Holy Blackbird
6.Prototype
7. Owl Style
8. I Don't Know Which One
9. Walking In The Dark

Mike Cecconi

1. "Fuck you, Ayn Rand..."
 2. Generic Poetry Slam Poem

Matthew Silver (w/Nick Creger)

1. No You Are Not OK and Yes You Must Go On

Matthew Peverly

1. The Breezy Shore
2.Skin and Bones
3. Useless Piece of Equipment
4. God's Green Kingdom
5. Weatherman
6. Over and Over

Domino

1. Tissues
2. Elizabeth
3. Romano Cheese
4. Morrison Inspired
5  I Want You To Do This When I Say So
6  Baby, It's Cold Outside
7. The Super Repeats

Matthew Silver (w/ Nick Creger)

1. Fear Is Illusion (Love is the only Thing That's Real)

Mike Cecconi

1. Like A Sasquatch in Amber

2. An Open Letter to the Erectile Dysfunction Medication Industry


Frank Rathbone

1. After Their Cry
2. Do Re Mi (Guthrie)
3. Duck Song
4. I Saw Fences Abound
5. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes (instr.)
6. I Was In Your Room
7. Freight Train Blues
8. Constellations

Joe Crow Ryan

1. Misty
2. Stardust
3. I Can't Help Falling In Love With You
4. Worryin' It
5. My Favorite Things
6. Of Course I Do
7. Irish Blessing
8. Chicken Blows

Debe Dalton

1.W8NC
2. Willie Moore
3. In My Dream I
4. I Just Wanted To Go Home (Fuck You Thomas Wolfe)
5. He Loves You
6. In The Dark

Closing Remarks and Song By Joe Crow Ryan

1. Somethings Wrong and I'm Angry.....Genital to Genital, Mouth to Mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment